~ BEGINNING JULY 5 ~
CHURCH IN THE SANCTUARY AT 11 AM
Conference Call at 10:00
Please remember to continue to support your church financially, as
salaries, utility bills, insurance premuims, etc. are ongoing. You can
mail your offering to:
Canton Baptist Church
700 Smick Rd., Canton
Salem, NJ 08079
SERVICE TIMES, beginning July 5:
At 11:00 A. M. on Sundays, church will be held in the sanctuary:
- Indoor attendance is limited by governor's order to 50 people
- Families who live together should feel free to
sit together. Otherwise, groups and individuals are encouraged to sit
six (6) feet apart.
- The governor's order requires face coverings to be worn.
We will also continue to hold two services per week via conference call:
Here's how to participate:
- Sunday Morning Sermon, 10:00 A. M.
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting, 6:00 P. M.
- No more than five (5) minutes before the service begins, call 844-855-4444 (if you call earlier than that, you may cause problems with the conference call)
- When prompted to do so, enter the pass code 712306, followed by the pound (#) sign, meaning 712306#
- At the next prompt, state your name
- That's it! When the service/prayer meeting is over, simply hang up.
- For the Sunday morning sermon, please
hit your phone's MUTE button, if it has one, so your breathing and
other sounds will not interfere with others' enjoyment. Even the
smallest sounds can be picked up!
- For the Wednesday evening prayer meeting, please
hit your phone's MUTE button, un-muting only if called on to say something. Please DO
NOT turn on your phone's speaker unless you also hit the MUTE
button, for the reasons stated above.
We hope that you will join us as we continue fulfilling our
obligation to meet regularly.
May God bless and keep us all safe as we cautiously work toward returning to normal!